Technical details about 100-005 20M
1nm Tricolor, K-lock PE base w/20 meter cable
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)
Included in package
1 Navigation light pre-cabled with 0,7 meter shielded marine grade cable, 1 K-Lock PE mounting base, Installation guide
Light: Ø: 92,5 mm (3,64 in) – H: 28,0 mm (1,1 in) – W: 340 gram (12 oz)
Anodized aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
2,23 Watt - Current @ 12 VDC: 0,18 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0,09 A
Green – Red – White
Green & Red sectors: >1,2 cd White sector: >5,4 cd
Green & Red sectors: 1nm White sector: 2 nm
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,25 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm) - 24 VDC: 2 x 0,25 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm)
12 meter (39,4 feet)