Technical details about 200-011DL 15M
3nm 225° White, Masthead w/decklight w/15 meter cable
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapprovalWheelmark/M.E.D. QQ-MED-15/09-02MCA (UK), USCG (USA)
Included in package
1 Navigation light pre-cabled with 15 meter marine grade cable2 Mounting screws (M6 * 8 mm)Installation guide
92,5 mm (3,64 in) - 75 mm (2,95 in) – 52.0 mm (2.0 in) – W: 460 gram (16.2 oz)
Anodised aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
1.6 WattCurrent @ 12 VDC: 0.13 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0.07 A
Masthead: White - 225°Decklight: White - 40°
Masthead: > 15 cdDecklight: 200 cd (comparable to 15W incandescent light)
Masthead: 3 nm
Number of LED's
42 (masthead) - 39 (decklight)
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 3 x 0,25 mm224 VDC: 3 x 0,25 mm2
12 - 20 meter (39,4 - 65,6 feet)