Technical details about 200-021-B 15M
2nm 360° White - Anchor, K-lock PE base w/15 meter cable. INTENDED FOR USE ON POWER BOATS.
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)
Included in package
1 Navigation light pre-cabled with 15 meter shielded marine grade cable, 1 K-Lock PE mounting base, Installation guide
Please see drawing
Black anodized aluminum, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
10 - 32 VDC
2.64 Watt; Current @ 12 VDC: 0.22 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0.11 A
Masthead section: >12 Cd, Stern section: >12 Cd, Anchor: >12 Cd
Masthead: >3 nm, Anchor: > 3 nm
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,5 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm), 24 VDC: 2 x 0,5 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm)
12 - 20 meter (39,4 -65,6 feet)