Technical details about 200-013-PRO
2nm yellow towing, single, hor mount
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapprovalWheelmark/M.E.D. QQ-MED-15/09-03MCA (UK), USCG (USA)
Included in package
1 Navigation light pre-cabled with 1,5 meter marine grade cable1 Mounting block with pre-threaded holes3 Mounting screws (4 * 30 mm)Installation guide
Light: Ø: 92,5 mm (3,64 in) – H: 28,0 mm (1,1 in) – W: 310 gram (11 oz)Mounting block: Ø: 92,5 mm (3,64 in) – H: 24,0 mm (1,14 in) – W: 148 gram (5 oz)
Anodised aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
1.2 Watt; Current @ 12 VDC: 0,10 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0,05 A
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,25 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm)24 VDC: 2 x 0,25 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm)
50 meters (164 feet)