Technical details about 200-014-B
2nm 360° Red, K-lock PE base
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)
Included in package
1 Navigation light pre-cabled with 0,7 meter shielded marine grade cable, 1 K-Lock PE mounting base, Installation guide
Light: Ø: 92,5 mm (3,64 in) – H: 28,0 mm (1,1 in) – W: 340 gram (12 oz), Mounting block: Ø: 92,5 mm (3,64 in) – H: 24,0 mm (1,14 in) – W: 310 gram (11 oz)
Black hard-coat anodized aluminum 50µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
1.6 Watt, Current @ 12 VDC: 0,13 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0,6 A
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm), 24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm)
50 meter (164 feet)