Technical details about 200-014H-B
2nm 360° Red, Hoistable w/20 meter cable [BLACK ANODIZED]
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapprovalWheelmark/M.E.D. QQ-MED-15/09-01Wheelmark/M.E.D. QQ-MED-15/09-02Wheelmark/M.E.D. QQ-MED-15/09-03
Included in package
1 Navigation light pre-cabled with 20 meter marine grade cableInstallation guide
Light: Ø: 92,5 mm (3,64 in) – H: 50,0 mm (1,77 in) – W: 400 gram
Black anodised aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, stainless steel attachment points, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
1.6 WattCurrent @ 12 VDC: 0,13 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0,6 A
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm)24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm)
50 meter (164 feet)