Technical details about 200-015 PRO
2nm 360 degree green, single
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- Easy to install, light is delivered with IP68 aluminium base for easy termination of ships cable.
- This light is part of the Lopolight Professional Series designed for work boats and commercial shipping.
- Ice-class version available(PRO-I), automatic defroster function will ensure operation below minus 60 deg C.
Worldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)
Included in package
1 Navigation light pre-cabled with 0,7 meter marine grade cable1 Mounting block with pre-threaded set screws Installation guide
Anodised aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
1.68 Watt; Current @ 12 VDC: 0,14 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0,070 A
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm) 24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm)
50 meter (164 feet)