Technical details about 200-024 5M
2nm 1*180° White, vertical mount w/5m cable
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)
Included in package
1 Navigation lights pre-cabled with 5 meter marine grade cable; Special mounting adaptor for easy installation on vertical surface.Installation guide
92,5 mm (3,64 in) - 56 mm (2,2 in) – 28,0 mm (1,1 in) – W: 230 gram (8 oz)
Silver anodized aluminum, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
10,0 – 32,0 VDC
1.0 Watt;Current @ 12 VDC: 0,08 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0,04 A
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC:2 sets of 2 x 0,25 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm); 24 VDC:2 sets of 2 x 0,25 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm)
50 meter (164 feet)