Technical details about 201-010DL
225° Masthead light w. Deck light, single, vertically mounted
- New generation.
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)
Included in package
1 Navigation light pre-cabled with 0,7 meter shielded marine grade cable, 2 Mounting screws (M6 * 8 mm), Installation guide
Anodized aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
10,0 – 32,0 VDC
White:1,7 Watt, Current @ 12 VDC: 137 mA: Current @ 24 VDC: 76 mA, Decklight: 2,5 Watt
Masthead: White - 225° Decklight: White - 30°
Masthead: > 5,4 cd - Decklight: 200 cd (comparable to 15W incandescent light)
Masthead: 2 nm
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 3 x 0,25 mm2 - 24 VDC: 4 x 0,25 mm2
12 meter (39,4 feet)