Technical details about 201-011KL-PRO-I
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodized aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibration proof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Ice-class version, automatic defroster function will ensure operation below minus 60 deg C.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 19 to 32 Volts.
- Easy to install, light is delivered with IP68 aluminium base for easy termination of ships cable.
- This light is part of the Lopolight Professional Series designed for work boats and commercial shipping.
Worldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)
Included in package
1 Navigation light, Installation instructions and with cable glands and blinding caps as appropriate.
Anodised aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
10,0 – 32,0 VDC
2,9 Watt / 27,9 Watt; Current: 0,13A / 1,3A @ 24 VDC
3 nautical miles
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2
12 - 20 meter (39,4 - 65,6 feet)