Technical details about 300-005-B 50M
2nm 135° White Stern light, K-lock PE base w/50 meter cable
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapprovalWheelmark/M.E.D. QQ-MED-15/09-01MCA (UK), USCG (USA)
Included in package
1 Navigation light, precabled with 2,5 meter shielded marine grade cable2 Mounting screws (M6 * 8 mm)Installation guide
92,5 mm (3,64 in) - 28,0 mm (1,14 in) – W: 320 gram (11,3 oz)
Anodised aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
10,0 – 32,0 VDC
1.2 WattCurrent @ 12 VDC: 0,1 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0,05 A
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,25 mm224 VDC: 2 x 0,25 mm2
50 meter (164 feet)