Technical details about 300-112-PRO-I
360° White - Anchor light for vessels over 50 meters (164 feet)
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodized aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibration proof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Ice-class version, automatic defroster function will ensure operation below minus 60 deg C.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 19 to 32 Volts.
- Easy to install, light is delivered with IP68 aluminium base for easy termination of ships cable.
- This light is part of the Lopolight Professional Series designed for work boats and commercial shipping.
Worldwide typeapprovalWheelmark/M.E.D. QQ-MED-15/09-04MCA (UK), USCG (USA)
Included in package
1 Navigation light
Please refer to drawingAvailable in several versions:Single lightDouble stacked lightCable outlets to side or bottomWith or without mounting flange (base plate)
Anodised aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
4,5 WattCurrent @ 12 VDC: 0,38 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0,17 A
White - 360°
Number of LED's
28 (single light) - 56 (double light)
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 12,5mm)24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 12,5mm)
Above 50 meter (above 164 feet)