Technical details about 300-115-PRO-I
2nm 360 degree green, single - ICE
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodized aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibration proof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Ice-class version, automatic defroster function will ensure operation below minus 60 deg C.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 19 to 32 Volts.
- Easy to install, light is delivered with IP68 aluminium base for easy termination of ships cable.
- This light is part of the Lopolight Professional Series designed for work boats and commercial shipping.
Worldwide typeapprovalWheelmark/M.E.D. QQ-MED-15/09-01iMCA (UK), USCG (USA)
Included in package
1 Navigation light1 Mounting block with pre-threaded holes2 Terminal screws and washers (3 * 8 mm)3 Mounting screws (4 * 30 mm)Installation guide
Light: Ø: 92,5 mm (3,64 in) – H: 58,0 mm (2,25 in) – W: 310 gram (11 oz)Mounting block: Ø: 92,5 mm (3,64 in) – H: 24,0 mm (1,14 in) – W: 148 gram (5 oz)
Black anodised aluminum 50µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
10 - 32 VDC
5,8 WattCurrent @ 12 VDC: 0,48A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0,24 A
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 12,5mm)24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 12,5mm)
above 50 meter (above 164 feet)