Technical details about 300-008ST
2nm 112,5° Starboard sidelight, double, K-lock PE base
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
WorWorldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)ldwide typeapprovalWheelmark/M.E.D. QQ-MED-15/09-01 MCA (UK), USCG (USA)
Included in package
1 Double navigation light, precabled with 2 x 2,5 meter marine grade cable 1 Mounting block with pre-threaded holes3 Mounting screws (4 * 30 mm)Installation guide
Silver anodised aluminum, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
10 - 32 VDC
1.8 Watt; Current @ 12 VDC: 0,15 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0,07 A
Number of LED's
27 per light
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,25 mm2; 24 VDC: 2 x 0,25 mm2
12-50 meters (39,4-164 feet)