Technical details about 300-036-PRO
5nm 225° Masthead, K-lock alu base (PE base plate incl) PRO-series
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 19 to 32 Volts.
- Easy to install, light is delivered with IP68 aluminium base for easy termination of ships cable.
- This light is part of the Lopolight Professional Series designed for work boats and commercial shipping.
- Ice-class version available(PRO-I), automatic defroster function will ensure operation below minus 60 deg C.
Worldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)
Included in package
1 Navigation light, 1 cable gland, 1 blinding cap, 1 connector plug, 1 installation instructions
Ø92,5 mm (3.6 in) x 105 mm (4.1 in) W: 1000 gram (35.3 oz)
Black anodized aluminum, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
7,0 Watt; Current @ 24 VDC: 0,3 A
White - 225°
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (outer diameter 4-8 mm), 24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (outer diameter 4-8 mm)The light is delivered assembled with 1,5 meter neoprene cable
20 - 50 meters (65,6 - 164 feet)