Technical details about 300-039-B
5nm 225° Masthead, double light, cable back (vert. mount)
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)
Included in package
1 navigation light with 2 x 0,7 meter cable; Installation instruction & drawing
Black anodised aluminum, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
7,0 Watt; Current @ 24 VDC: 0,3 A
White, 225 degrees
Suggested feed cables
24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (outer diameter 9-12mm)
20 - 50 meters (65,6 - 164 feet)