Technical details about 300-101
3nm 112,5° Starboard sidelight, vertical mount w/2.5 meter cable
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)
Included in package
1 Navigation light, precabled with 2,5 meter shielded marine grade cable, 2 Mounting screws (M6 * 8 mm), Installation guide
92,5 mm (3,64 in) - 56 mm (2,20 in) – 44,0 mm (1,7 in) – W: 330 gram (11,4 oz)
Silver anodized aluminum, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
10 – 32 VDC
2.5 WattCurrent @ 12 VDC: 0.270 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0.102 A
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2, 24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2
above 50 meter (above164 feet)