Technical details about 300-107
3nm 135° Yellow Towing light, vertical mount w/2.5 meter cable
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)
Included in package
1 Navigation light, precabled with 1,5 meter marine grade cable2 Mounting screws (M6 * 8 mm)Installation guide
92,5 mm (3,64 in) - 75 mm (3.0 in) – 44,0 mm (1,7 in) – W: 500 gram (17.6 oz)
Anodised aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
10,0 – 32,0 VDC
2.4 WattCurrent @ 12 VDC: 0.2 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0.1 A
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm224 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2
above 50 meter (above164 feet)