Technical details about 300-109
3nm 112,5° Port sidelight, single, CD/CS, K-lock alu base (PE base plate incl)
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapprovalWheelmark/M.E.D.MCA (UK), USCG (USA)See www.lopolight.com for Declaration of conformity and certificates
Included in package
1 Navigation light, Installation instructions and with cable glands and blinding caps as appropriate.
92,5 mm (3,64 in) - 130 mm (5.1 in) – W: 1700 gram (60 oz)Available in several versions:Cable outlets to side or bottomWith or without mounting flange (base plate)
Anodised aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
10 - 32 VDC
1,5 Watt, Current @ 12 VDC: 0,13 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0,06 A
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm224 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2
50 meter (164 feet)