Technical details about 300-112
3nm 360º White anchor light, CD/CS, K-lock alu base (PE base plate incl)
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
MCA (UK), USCG (USA)
See www.lopolight.com for Declaration of conformity and certificates
Included in package
1 Navigation light, Installation instructions and with cable glands and blinding caps as appropriate.
92,5 mm (3,64 in) - 63 mm (2.5 in) – 400 gram (14 oz)
Available in several versions:
Double stacked light
Cable outlets to side or bottom
With or without mounting flange (base plate)
Anodised aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
Current @ 12 VDC: 0,2 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0,1 A
White - 360°
Number of LED's
28 (single light) - 56 (double light)
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 12,5mm)
24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 12,5mm)
above 50 meter (above164 feet)