Technical details about 300-116-B
3nm 180° Red, vertical mount w/0.7 meter cable
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapproval pending
Included in package
1 Navigation light assembly pre-cabled with 0,7 meter marine grade cable, Special mounting adaptor for easy installation on vertical surface.Installation guide
Please see drawing
Black anodized aluminum, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
10,0 – 32,0 VDC
1.8 WattCurrent @ 12 VDC: 0,15 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0,07 A
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC:2 sets of 2 x 0,50 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm), 24 VDC:2 sets of 2 x 0,25 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm)
50 meter (164 feet)