Technical details about 300-138
6 nm 225° White Masthead, double light, CD/CS (hor. mount)
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)
Included in package
1 navigation light, 2 cable glands, 2 blinding caps, 2 connector plugs, Installation instruction
Light: 92,5 mm (3,64 in) – 74 mm (2.9 in) - 128mm (5.0) – 1300 gram (45.9 oz)
Silver anodised aluminum, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
13,0 Watt; Current @ 24 VDC: 0,6 A
White, 225 degrees
Over 50 meters