Technical details about 300-139-B-15M
6 nm 225° Masthead, double light, cable back (vert. mount) w/15 meter cable
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)
Included in package
1 navigation light with 2 x 15 meter cable; Installation instruction & drawing
92,5 mm (3,64 in) – 74 mm (2.9 in) - 132mm (5.2) – 1200 gram (42.3 oz)
Black anodized aluminum, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
13,0 Watt; Current @ 24 VDC: 0,6 A
White - 225°
Suggested feed cables
24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (outer diameter 9-12mm)
Over 50 meters