Technical details about 301-008ST-B
112,5° starboard sidelight, double, horizontally mounted - black
- New generation.
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)
Included in package
1 Double navigation light, pre-cabled with 2,5m marine grade cable on aluminium base, HDPE base plate, 3 M6x14 mounting screws, Installation instructions
Black anodised aluminum, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
10,0 – 32,0 VDC
1,4 Watt, Current @ 12 VDC: 110 mA: Current @ 24 VDC: 60 mA
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2
12-50 meters (39,4-164 feet)