Technical details about 301-101ST
112,5° starboard sidelight, double, vertically mounted
- New generation.
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)
Included in package
1 Navigation light, precabled with 2,5 meter marine grade cable, 2 Mounting screws (M6 * 8 mm), Installation guide
Anodised aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
10 – 32 VDC
2,3 Watt, Current @ 12 VDC: 184 mA: Current @ 24 VDC: 102 mA
3 nautical miles
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2
Above 50 meter (164 feet)